Top 5 Time Hacks For Leaders
Thursday 31st March / Online via Zoom
You are warmly invited to attend an exclusive event with the partners and guests of Bizpedia a high-end business club of business owners and senior decision makers.
9am – Arrival & Bizpedia Welcome
9.15am – Keynote Speaker: Alison Craig – “Top 5 time hacks for business leaders”
9.30am – Networking via Breakout rooms.
10am – Finish
Join Bizpedia members & guests at our monthly online event. These events are designed to bring you top class speakers who can help inspire and educate you on your journey. We always allow some time at the end for networking, so you can build some valuable connections and relationships at the same time.
This months speaker is Alison Craig who is sharing some great time saving tactics for busy business leaders
Areas to be covered.
- How a leader can recognise where they can add most value and the things that only they can do
- Setting crystal clear expectations around what they want people to do, behavioural expectations, and deadlines
- Delegating effectively, checking buy in and understanding, so you get top quality results and aren’t disappointed
- Getting people to take responsibility and holding them accountable, by developing your coaching skills
- Giving specific behavioural feedback, so you get more of what they do want to see in people and less of what you don’t
9am till 10am
Venue Address:Online via Zoom. Joining details will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Our events are proven to create new quality connections and strengthen existing business relationships, and most of all, they’re exciting and just straight up good fun!
So, book your place now and grow your network